Wednesday, December 9, 2009

winter wonderland ^_^

It's the first official snowfall today, and with this comes our first snow storm of the year! woohoo!! ^_^ It's actually not that bad, really. Only about 35cm of snow, pretty good. *nods in agreement*

We'll see what it's like at work tomorrow, busy or not? Speaking of work, I lived through a tmi yesterday. OMG j'en reviens pas!!! I work at a call center for roadside assistance. This lady calls me, telling me she needs a boost and the car's parked in the lot of a resto. So, I ask her for the address and her response "I don't know, I'm in the washroom" ah! ok *shudders* I put her on hold so I can go look for an address, and when I get back on the line, she doesn't answer right away. Oh no, I get sound effects! She was WIPING!!!! eww eww eww gross gross gross
Please people if you're going to call for assistace PLEASE call after you've done your business or at the very least don't tell me about it!!! Traumatized I was, I tell you!

On a good note though, after work I went to the dollar cinema with my mom & aunt and we watched Julie & Julia. I had been wanting to watch it for a long time. It was an awersome moovie!

I saw the listings for the other movies playing there this week and I'm eager to go back tomorrow but it'll depend on how I'm feeling after a 10hr shift, I was asked to do overtime because of the snow storm *nods* really it's a mini storm, nothing compared to last year's. Now THAT was crazy!

They're playing The Shining and though I already own that movie, it'd love to watch it on big screen... redrum redrum lol There's also The Goonies, Inglourious Basterds and The Pink Panther with Peter Sellers - awersome movie! Ok so I wouldn't watch all of these tomorrow, but hey at $2.30 a ticket I'm for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment