Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wah~ so much stuff going on right now. It felt soo good to do nothing this weekend, with the exception of Saturday. It was my Kishki's birthday, yep, mah sistah. Baked her a cake and went over for supper to my mouman's. Sunday and Monday were chillaxing days. Refused to go out with anyone, and minus going out to feed Mia (my four legged furry purring niece), I did nothing but sleep, read and watch a bit of T.V. No wait, I did laundry too.. forgot about that one. But still, very relaxed weekend. It's a change from all the running around I've been doing lately. August has been busy! My weekends have been packed, with little to no time to myself. 
Sandi came again this year (yay ^_^) from July 23rd to August 6th. It was good to have her here again. Very therapeutic in a sense, Lies was right. I'd been having a tough time dealing.. recently found out that my grandmouman has a cancerous mass as because she's old and not in tip top shape, the docs won't do anything..so all she has is a matter of time. And my aunt had a mass in her brain, they removed it, but then found out it's cancerous..something like a "star tumor" or something like that.. basically, it's supposed to be one of the toughest cancers to get rid of because it keeps spreading. It was kind of a shock and a hell of a blow. I feel better after talking things out, I won't lie though, it still scares me. Talking to Sandi (a cancer survivor) helped. I've been feeling less stressed about it anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment