Thursday, December 23, 2010

just a simple day

Just a day like any other. Oh except the monstruations are upon me and there's not enough choco to feed my cramps in this house *_* and I miss my love. He's on his way to Vancouver to visit him mom for the holidays. He'll be back, in 10 days. Such a short ways away yet seems so long. I'm a big girl, I can wait patiently *nods in agreement* and Mr. Moo (with the identity complex) is here to keep me company. My love gave me Mr. Moo and tells me he gave him the following task: to take care of me and watch over me and make sure I'm not lonely while he's not here with me. Mr. Moo is doing a good job, he will receive a good report from me. ^_^
But why do I say he's got an identity complex? Well, I always thought he was a cow, so his full name is Rayray (after my love) Moo - aka Mr. Moo. But as I was looking at him yesterday while at the office, it dawned on me.. that he totes looks like a giraffe as well.. actually, the horns on his head, his colour, his tuft of hair (or mane-like tuff) are all characteristics of giraffes too.. Everyone that sees him first thinks he's a cow, then a pause of wonderment. He really could be a giraffe! Regardless of that, he's already been named. So whether he's a giraffe or a cow or maybe a cowraffe or gow as Caro noted, his name shall remain unchanged. *nods* He is and always will remain (Rayray Moo) Mr. Moo. He may develop and identity complex because of it, but no matter, he will always be loved dearly. He will also make good friends with Moose the reindeer XD
Here's a pic of Mr. Moo ^_^ I lubbs him regardless of whatever he is ♥
Photobucket

Feeling sleepy.. gonna cuddle Mr. Moo and try to sleep another hour before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment