Friday, July 1, 2011

finally it has happened to me right in front of my face and i just can't deny it..

Ok so I haven't died, nor have I fallen off the face of the earth. I do say, I am still alive! How are the exercises coming along, you ask? Hmm... yeah.. haha Well, for the record I did do them once last week on Tuesday and I kept forgetting to write it out. *shakes head in despair* I was out of town for the weekend and didn't really do much of anything. However, I have not given up! I'm going to change things around a bit though. While out of town, I was staying with a childhood friend who recommended I try yoga. She says it's very useful and will help me out a lot. The best part of all of this, is that I can do it at home. She lent me her dvd that I may follow it and get into the rhythm of things. Once I've been continuously doing it for 1 month, she will then give me a workout plan that I am to follow.

I left her place with a new drive. Just seeing how much she can and has achieved and still strives to do more regardless of what life throws at her. It gave me a boost. So, there are a few things that will be in the process of coming about. From my own perspective. After years of falling into the mold of procrastination, I'm tired of it. Not advancing, not getting anywhere. There's a limit to it all and this girl *points at self* is going to do something about it *nods affirmatively*

As soon as things start coming into motion I will make sure to write about them ^_^

A tired bug bids you good day!

Laterz *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment