Wednesday, August 24, 2011

if i were..

to write a book about myself right now.. I think it'd be called "the life and times of a taxidermist".. lol jk.. I've been making something for a friend's bday and it needs stuffing. Stuffing is a lot more tedious and tiring than one could have imagined. I feel like a taxidermist, stuffing an emptied out carcass. Although thankfully, this "carcass" is my own creation and therefore was never in a living state. Not completely my own creation, I bought a crochet pattern for a fox, but I'm modifying it a bit.. Not sure if it's going to look like what I want it to look like when I'm done, but I'll try my best. *nods*

I'll post pictures when I'm done as well as state what it is, but for now, secrecy ensues just in case my friend pops by here XD

Now I'm assembling it.. like Frankenstein! lol Off I go ^_^

Laterz,

bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment