Wednesday, May 9, 2012

not sure about this..

not sure I'm liking this new interface thingie *shrugs* oh well, it is what it is.


Hello world, 
I'm still procrastinating as usual! Nothing new in that aspect of life. =P 
I'm still mulling over what it is I want to do in life. Haven't found anything concrete just yet.
Went to the clinic for a doc's appointment on Monday. Had them check out my wrist, I thought I had maybe sprained it because of the sheer pain, but no, it is not so. Not sure if I should be happy or sad about that. There is something wrong though, they found a lump on my bone... so I need to go pass an MRI. Oh what fun! >_> I'm trying to not worry about it but it's harder than it seems. meh. I started lifting weights today, told myself I won't let my wrist deteriorate just because of a stupid lump. Wish I could have the same type of determination for my weight regulation (aka weight loss). ugh. I've managed to put on a few pounds instead of losing them =S 
I've been eating out a lot lately and eating a lot of crappy food. That is stopping, mainly because I'm broke as duck! Dx Craziness. Why is losing weight so hard to do? More specifically, why do I have so much trouble getting out of this rut I've dug myself in? What causes us to let procrastination take over our lives?  Sure, there are still some things I go out and do, but for the things I feel are most important ein no strength, no will, no energy to get my butt in gear. I could get someone to push me into gear, but then I fear I'd become dependant of said person. What are some things you do to get yourself moving? To give yourself motivation?
I could use some pointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment