Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meme: Questionnaire - One Word Meme (kind of)

I snagged this off of "My French Window" blog, the author of that blog had modified it to be more of an interview answered type of meme from it's original one word meme (original meme not viewable to me *le sigh*). So, I'm allowing myself on some occasions to maybe answer with more that one word.. I like to ramble, how can I possibly hold myself back XD (I haven't actually filled this out yet, who knows maybe I'll do good with this one word thing)

1. Where is your mobile phone?
- charging

2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend.
- inexistant

3. Your hair?
- multicoloured

4. Your mother?
- mouman ♥

5. Your father?
- R.I.P

6. Your favourite item?
- Rice cooker/steamer

7. Your dream last night?
- vanished

8. Your favourite drink?
- Limeade

9. Your dream car?
- Jeep Sahara Wrangler forest green '07

10. The room you are in?
- Living room

11. Your ex?
Turned Creeper with a capital "C"

12. Your fear?
- Some heights

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
- Comfortable

14. Who did you hang out with last night?
- My buddy Raine ♥

15. What you're not?
- Hyperactive

16. The last thing you did?
- Read

17. What are you wearing?
- pjs

18. Your favourite book?
- Dragonwyck

19. Last thing you ate?
- Banana yogurt

20. Your life?
- Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

21. Your mood?
- Content

22. Your friends?
- True friends

23. What are you thinking about right now?
- Do I just want piggie or do I want to add cow in tonight's curry?

24. Your car?
- Unowned

25. What are you doing at this moment?
- O.o Seriously? uh... typing?!?!

26. Your summer?
- Eagerly awaiting

27. Your relationship status?
- Single

28. What is on your TV?
- Dust

29. When is the last time you laughed?
- Right now XD

30. Last time you cried?
- Last monday..(when Kishki, my sis, called me and said "mom fell, she's not moving, she's all white and they won't let me see here" mom had an extremely bad allergic reaction to a spider bite ;~; she's all better now! yay! ♥ love mouman)

31. School?
- No thanks.

Well that was that. You should check this out, http://myfrenchwindow.com/one-word-meme/ she has some cute answers.. and her blog is intertesting too *loves reading*

No comments:

Post a Comment